Creating a Converting and Credible Presence on LinkedIn
- Is LinkedIn right for you?
- Is your business right for LinkedIn?
- COI VS ROI
- Finding Prospects / Lead Generation
- Engaging with Prospects
- Setting yourself up as a thought-leader or subject matter expert
- Generating visibility for your business.
- Finding people to support your business (vendors, employees, partners)
1.Staying secure on LinkedIn (while still creating a profile that attracts)
- Save your profile
- Export your profile
- Security Settings
- Your Public Profile and what that means
- Duplicate Profiles and what to do about it
2.Gathering your Resources
- What does your website say about you?
- What does your resume say about you?
- What does your job description say?
- What marketing collateral do you have (PDFs, Videos, Interviews, Product Demos, Blog content, Books, etc.)
- Mission or Vision Statement
3.Knowing your Audience
Do you know exactly who your audience/tribe/market is? (You can have more than one – but make sure they are defined)
- Who are they?
- What gender?
- What age?
- What race?
- What economic classification / income bracket?
- What do they like?
- How do they spend their free time?
4.Keywords and Findability
- What keywords (search terms) do you already have?
- What are you competitors using (on and off LinkedIn)?
- Where do you put your keywords?
5.Gathering your Visuals
- Creating Graphics
- Buying Graphics
- Tools for the Graphically impaired
- Graphic templates
- Other visual media
6.Creating and Customizing your Content
- Repurposing your content
- Creating new content
- Copy templates
- Copy hacks
- Powerful Professional Headlines
- Powerful Summary Statements
- Official” education
- Certifications and Licenses
- What to do when you don’t have a degree
7. Driving Traffic with Links
- Customizing your Public Profile URLs
- Customizing Weblinks
- Summary and Mobile hacks
8. Building Credibility with
9. Additional LinkedIn Building Blocks
- Publications and Projects
- Courses Test Scores
- Personal Details
10. Finishing Touches
- Advice for Contacting
LinkedIn Hero Image Template
Viveka von Rosen is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert” and is author of the best selling “LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day”. She is also a contributing “expert” to LinkedIn’s official blog and their “Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide”. As well as writing her own books, Viveka was also most recently featured in Forbes’ “The Millennial Game Plan” and Mitch Meyerson’s “Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Super Stars”.
Viveka is the CEO of Linked Into Business and creator of HighQualityLinkedInLeads.com
She has 32K followers on LinkedIn and 82K+ followers on Twitter. Her seminars, webinars and workshops have taught and trained well over 100,000 people. She has personally worked with executives and sales teams at Oracle, The New York Times, Bloomberg, AON, Western Union and several other Fortune 500 Companies.
Viveka takes the social media marketing knowledge she has developed and perfected over the years and transforms it into engaging and informational training. Her sessions provide not only valuable information, but actionable tips to get your clients, employees, or members up and running quickly and effectively.
Viveka has been listed as a Forbes social media influencer for 4 years